Chiropractor in Fairmount Heights, MD: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Fairmount Heights, MD Chiropractor, Dr. Gelareh Naenifard does just that! Pain and Rehab Center provides patients of all ages with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. She values the health and well-being of her patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. Dr. Gela takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. She utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions We Manage at Pain and Rehab Center
Dr. Gelareh Naenifard sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. She specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by our Fairmount Heights chiropractor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck, knee and shoulder pain
- Arm and hand pain
- Leg and foot pain
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fatigue, snoring and other sleep problems
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic clinic is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at Pain and Rehab Center helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Naenifard utilizes various chiropractic techniques at her Fairmount Heights chiropractic clinic in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Chiropractic Care at Our Fairmount Heights, MD Clinic is Beneficial to Anyone!
Our chiropractic and rehabilitation center works with patients of all ages, ranging from infants to teens to middle aged adults and senior citizens. Whether you are in need of a tune-up or have chronic pain you have been suffering from for years, Dr. Gela will create a plan unique to you.